Stay safe! Stay unselfish! Support small! Practice self care! Look out for others!
Covid 19 Update: HARMLESS CLICK & COLLECT WILL BE ENDING ON SATURDAY 5th JUNE 2021
- NO COLLECTIONS AFTER 5th JUNE
- IN-PERSON SHOPPING WILL RESUME AT THE END OF JUNE
- Minimum Order is £1 and it gets you in the queue.
- If you're collecting for a friend include it in your notes and ask them to put their own order in and include your name in their notes.
- We will be filling all food orders into paper bags for you to collect.
- Limit waste - If you can’t make your collection day/time let us know before 9am on your collection day. This lets someone else take your slot and saves on stale food and wasted paper bags.
- Make sure you have enough reusable carrier bags (preferably cotton) with you to collect your order. We will take your bag/s from you and place the pre-packed paper bags inside and then return the bag to you.
- Liquids are available to refill when you collect. Please list the liquids you need in the Note section at Checkout. Put at least 1 item from the Click & Collect section in your cart. Let us know the liquids and an estimate amount in the notes section at checkout. Please remember to bring your empty bottles with you, in a separate carrier bag. We can fill them for you when you collect your order.
- Make sure you complete your order. You need to go through like 3 confirm pages or something ridiculous otherwise you'll abandon your cart. You’ll know if you’ve gone through all the pages when you see the Thank you page!
- We have other products in store that you can also ask for on collection including washing loofahs, reusable face wipes and black salt.