Totally stuck for prezzies this year?
Feeling a little apprehensive about venturing out?
Hate buying crap tat that people might not even want?
Want to bring down the £$£$ big boys? (😝)
Want to support your local small business and lots of other small makers?
Well now you can do it all in one go. 🧚🏻🧚🏻♀️🧚🏻♂️
These e-cards will work especially well if you don't live in London, but follow the store, and have friends and family that live here.
You can always treat yourself to one and when this boring nightmare is over, you can come along, say hello and treat yourself to anything you bloody well want.
This absolutely gorgeous pic was created by Colour in Gold.
I think we can all agree that this year has shown us how important family is. Cement your loved with one of Jo's pics. Contact her directly and check out her page.
She's full this year but is doing gift cards and is still selling prints and cards.
BORING SMALL PRINT!
- No time limit on spend. Can be spent before Christmas or anytime after.
- Various gift sizes available. Paperless, gift card to be sent via email or WhatsApp.
- For store collection only - no deliveries can be sent. If you live in a different part of the country and are buying for someone in London then you a link will be sent for payment. If you are a customer you can pay in person during your own collection.
- When you place your order you would idealy include the email address or phone number of the person you wish me to send the voucher to. Their name and any message you would like adding.
- Alternatively if you wish to send the voucher yourself then please provide a phone number for WhatsApp or an email so I may send directly to you for you to forward on.
- When the recipient wants to claim:
- Online click and collect - place amount in notes section and say who the gift is from. Or when the recipient arrives for their collection they can simply present the card to me.